Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why did the chicken cross the road?

The answer to this question is a simple one:

Because I was chasing it because I wanted to eat it.  I LOVE CHICKEN.  I like it fried, baked, broiled, broasted, roasted, sauteed, kabobed, pulled, jerked, jerkyed, sausaged, sliced, cubed, boned, boneless, organic, free ranged, mechanically separated, casseroled, souped, kieved, chillied, scalloped, nuggeted, tendered, and turdukened.  Now, I have not had it in all those forms, but I assume that I would like them for the simple reason that I LOVE CHICKEN. 

Sorry for the lack of reading material recently for you my loyal fans.  My dad has been sick for the past week and has had to write a lot of IEPs (I do not know what they are because since they are not made of chicken, I am not interested)  My mom has become even more domesticated.  She is on the sewing machine seeeeeeew much.  You know of the baby carriers and the dresses, the baby legs and the dirty diaper bags, but you might not know that she has started making sleep sacks.  She even made one for me.  Even though it has not been cool enough to wear it, I know I will sport it like a champion.  By the way, I LOVE CHICKEN.  Her other cool project ties into her Tot Shabbat group.  She made a felt board to help tell bible stories.  You should see the whale, it was so cool.  Dad had a great idea for mom to make portable ones for my tormentors to keep them busy as we drive to Chicago this weekend.  The look great.  They even have a pocket for the felt pieces.  She is going to give Martha Stewart a run for her money, except for that insider trading thing, my mom knows not to play with dirty money.  Well,  I guess there is only one more thing to say tonight before I go to bed...  I LOVE CHICKEN, and my dad, but mostly chicken.  When he gives me chicken that is cool.  And I also love breasts.

From chickens!  I am only 8 months old.  You people have dirty minds.  I should not have to make this clarification.  I just prefer the taste of white meat.  Come to think of it, I like the other type of breasts too, they give me milk.  It is like my own little Oberweis except the only deposit is in my diaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment