Monday, May 16, 2011

Weedings.

Now, I am just a baby, but I am beginning to learn the importance of spelling.  For a long time, I thought my uncle was going to be spending the rest of his life removing dandelions from some undisclosed garden, and my family from near and far were going to get dressed up in really nice clothing and watch them.  You can understand my confusion when I realized we were going to go to a wedding. 

Uncle Jack and Aunt Lisa were married on Saturday, May 7th and the celebration was fantastic.  My dad gave a really awesome toast, we ate good food, and the dancing was bueno. Being 15 months old, a party and a weekend like that can take a long time to recover from.  I am not yet done.  I did want to end the silence and let you all know that I am still kicking.  Things to look forward to in the coming week are:
  • a full run down of the wedding weekend
  • how Gillian really broke her arm (Gillian broke her arm)
  • other musings by me!
And here is a picture of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment