Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Uncle Jack! Happy Wedding Day to Cousin Lauren!

You may have been wondering where I've been the past few days. Well, we all know I'm a baby. My hands are small and it takes me a long time to type these posts. Then, I like my mom to proofread and edit just in case I made any mistakes that I didn't catch (she does have the English degree, you know)--sometimes my dad does it too because Mom falls asleep on the couch a lot. I've had my posts ready every day, but someone (we won't mention who, Mom/Dad) has been too busy to finish them for me. First they had to actually take time for themselves and watch a movie (I believe it was "Shutter Island"--but they made me go to sleep before they started it). Then it was some Shabbat program at my sisters' school. Then, last night, Dad was working at Best Buy and Mom could have easily taken a few minutes to finish my post, but she decided to go to bed at 9:30! I don't know why she did that--it's not like I've been going through a growth spurt the last few days and waking up every hour to hour and a half.

So, anyway... Thursday was Uncle Jack's birthday! Of course, we're not in the same city, so his birthday celebration couldn't have been complete without me. But, I'm sure he had a fun day anyway.  Happy birthday, Uncle Jack!

This weekend, most of the extended family is in California for our cousin Lauren's wedding. I don't know why we're not in California. I was looking forward to catching some waves and getting some sun. But, we wish Lauren and Scott lots of happiness. (There are too many people named Scott around here, and too many Laurens too.) I'm sure it was a rockin' party, and we all wish we could be there.  Mazel Tov Lauren and Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment