Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Way I See It

Asher didn't take a nap today, so he had to go to bed early and you've got Liana tonight. I've got everything figured out. If you're ever confused about anything, just come to me and I'll have your answer. Even if it's something I've never heard about before, I'll figure something out. I'm that good.

Now, I think Asher has posted on here before about how Gillian wants another baby. Specifically, a girl baby. She talks about it all the time. All. The. Time. Well, the other day she brought it up...again...and this time I had to set her straight. This time she was concerned that if Asher grew up we wouldn't have any more babies. (At least she doesn't want to lose him anymore.) So, she said that when Asher grows up, we'll just go to the doctor to get another baby in Mommy's tummy. I don't know what planet she's from, but that is not how babies get into tummies. What happens is...the tummy decides. When Mommy and Daddy want a baby, the tummy decides when they can have one. The tummy also decides if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl. So, if Gillian really wants a girl baby, she better start being nice to the tummy.

I just tell it like it is.

I also want to give a shout out to my buddy Gila today. We are all thinking about you today and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment