Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Biggest Fan!

There are many people who regularly read my blog who have birthdays on October 20: Snoop Dogg (who I like to call "The Puppy"), Tom Petty (he won't back down on being my biggest fan), Dr. Joyce Brothers (she would advise you that she is the biggest fan), Viggo Mortensen,(now I could make a LoTR joke, but I am going to take the high road and go after Hidalgo, actually, that is joke enough) and John Krasinski (apparently he did not get the memo that he is not the biggest fan). They all might think they're my biggest fan, but they have nothing on the real one.

And who is this fan?  The tribe has spoken and it is....  LEE!

Yes, Lee, it's you. In anticipation of your special day tomorrow, here is a post dedicated to you. I know I have many loyal fans, and I do love all of you and am appreciative of your time and attention, but I can always depend on Lee to post some witty comment in response to my posts on my Mom or Dad's Facebook page. No matter what time of day, or what my subject for the day, you always find something to say. My day is not complete if I have to go to bed and you have not yet posted your response.


Happy Birthday Lee.  I will stand for you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment