Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello again, my friends and fans! I'm finally feeling back to normal after my long convalescence. The 1-2 punch of the new tooth and the cold really knocked me down. I couldn't get comfortable, couldn't sleep. And when I'm crabby and can't sleep, you know Mom and Dad are crabby and can't sleep too. I have since caught up on my sleep, but Mom and Dad are still a little zombiefied. I kind of got into the habit of sleeping with them when I wasn't feeling well. They've been trying to get me back into my crib, but can you really blame me for wanting to be snuggled with Mom and Dad instead of being in my crib all alone? With Mom and Dad I'm warm and cozy and all I have to do is roll over to access the all-night all-you-can-eat buffet. (Not to mention, The Frog is not in Mom and Dad's room.) Plus, Liana has stopped coming into their bed, so the only terror I have to deal with is Gillian--and she has actually been pretty good about going back to her room. They can keep trying to put me in that crib, but I can tell you I'm not having it.

In other news, I'm learning all kinds of new things. I can sit up on my own now. Let me clarify, I have been able to sit on my own for a while, but I couldn't get myself into a sitting position from laying down. Now you can put me down on my belly or back and I can be up on my butt in a matter of seconds.

I have also figured out the wonderful thing called standing. All I have to do is grab something (usually Liana's or Gillian's step stool) and then I pull and move my feet and I am up! Now that I know this is possible I have a whole new perspective on the world. I can't wait to see what I figure out next.

Now enjoy these pictures from the new camera!

1 comment: