Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Sorry I've been gone a few days. We were visiting the fam in Chicago and were super busy (more about that another day). Tonight, here's just a quick post to show off our Halloween pictures. And to showcase how dorky my sister is.

I had a video of Liana telling her joke, but couldn't get it to upload. Here is the joke:

Where did the ice cream cone put the melting ice cream?
In the oven because it wanted to eat it like soup.

In case you couldn't tell, my sister created that joke herself. Quite the up and coming comedian.

That was the trick, now here is the treat.  I was the cutest dragon ever. I have a cold, so I was a sad dragon, and then a sleeping dragon in my mom's pouch, but mostly I was a cute dragon. Liana was a rainbow (again, made up by her) and Gillian was Princess Ariel Getting Married (the costume was actually Ariel's wedding dress, found on craigslist by mom, perfectly combining almost all of Gillian's obsessions--princesses, mermaids, and weddings--no ponies though).

Don't you know that all princesses ride giant geese?

That's a pot of gold on Liana's head.

This is Liana's rainbow pose.



And a happy birthday shout out to my nap buddy Sarah C.!

No comments:

Post a Comment