Sunday, November 21, 2010

Divine

What can I say? That meatloaf was the best thing I have ever eaten. The salty little morsels, with just a touch of sweetness. The vegetables that melted in my mouth. All served with mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy. Delicious does not even describe it. I've eaten a lot of good things in my nine and a half months. I've found even better things on the floor that the grown ups haven't let me eat. But nothing compares to that meatloaf. Liana may be the vegetarian in the family, but I am the carnivore!

In other news, today is Liana's fifth birthday. I'm a little angry about this birthday thing because everyone seems to be having one except for me. All I have had is my birth day, and I didn't even get a cake. I'll have a full report of the birthday festivities tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful children God has blessed you with.

    I always loved seeing you with them as I strolled by at Ramah.

    I have been delighted to see your little family grow from being young people to becoming the proud parents of happy, healthy children.

    How wonderful !

    In friendship,

    Paul Palnik

    ReplyDelete