Thursday, November 11, 2010

My New Game

I want to thank everyone for the fan mail yesterday. There was an overwhelming response to yesterday's post! I'm glad you all enjoyed it so much! Here is a quote from one of my fan letters: "Just had to let you guys know that I just read the last two posts on Asher's blog and it caused me to disturb the whole library with my laughing.  So, now the blog is no longer allowed to be my study distraction.  But I enjoyed it.  The play by play of the day should become a regular feature."

So, after much thought, I have decided that I will do a day off note at least once a week. The fans have spoken! Also, I love hearing from you! I would love for all of you to become followers of this blog--just go to the right side of the page, scroll down, and click the follow button!  Thank you!

I have a new game to share with you today. No, not Bite the Nip. That was yesterday's game, and that would be weird if anyone but me played it. This is a game that just about everyone can play. In fact, if you can crawl, you can play. It's called Catch That Broom!

We have wood floors in most of our house. We also have a three-year-old and an almost five-year-old. They like to eat snacks. Therefore, there is a lot of sweeping going on in our house. I really like the broom. I really like the piles of stuff the broom makes. I love putting stuff from those piles in my mouth.

The game is very simple. No matter what you're doing when you see someone pick up the broom (in my case, Mom), stop what you're doing and...Catch That Broom! Mom's pretty good at moving the piles away from me, but that makes the game even more fun. This morning I chased her all around the house and I did manage to snag a few tasty morsels. I even caught the broom! So, next time you see someone pick up a broom, I highly suggest you try it.

To go along with that, I also tried playing Catch That Mop this morning--not as much fun.

Thanks to everyone for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment