Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What the What?

So, we are trying to get free stuff from Swagbucks (see the gadget on the right for more information) (please join btw) and I tried to search for the blog you are reading right now. It was just to get another search in to try to win more points. I now know that there is a website for everything. I found something legend, wait for it and I hope that you are not lactose intolerant because the next word is "dairy." My son apparently has a non updated sister site from six years before he was born. The website describes itself as

"A blog archive of the "ASAD: A Sher A Day" series of articles on couplets of Urdu poetry posted on the USENET newsgroup rec.music.indian.misc (a.k.a RMIM) between 1995 and 1998."

Wow. If you are curious, please go to a-sher-a-day.blogspot.com. Look at that link. Really. Do you see it? what happens when you take away those dashes? YOU GET MY SON'S SITE. I repeat, there is a website for everything. Sorry about my ramblings, back to Asher's musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment