Monday, September 13, 2010

an apology

This is Asher's dad.  Asher was a little broken up that he let his fans down.  What follows is what he dictated to me to type.  His little hands were shaking so much he could not type.
I need to apologize to all my fans for my lengthy hiatus. Thursday and Friday were Rosh Hashanah where my mom and dad ran youth services and we catered a big lunch, Friday was also my father's birthday, Saturday was a fun filled trip to the Museum of Transportation, and on Sunday me and my dad spent some time together while my sisters were at Grant's Farm. It has been an action packed weekend full of stuff.

This is an apology and explanation, but it is certainly not an excuse. You, my fans, deserve more from me. I made a commitment and I have let you down. For that, I am sorry.

I am going to try to get my rubber ducks in a row and post again later to give highlights of this busy weekend.

I understand that you come to 3AD for a reason. My goal is to cater to that reason. Expect more soon.
-Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment