Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I AM DEV-A-STA-TED!

Not to be redundant, but I am devastated! I really thought we dropped off my sisters for good yesterday. I really was having a nice morning with my mom and was thinking that the afternoon would be better. When I woke up from my nap, my mom took me for a ride. Maybe we were going to go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to decorate my work room. (She did not yet know my plans for my sisters old bed room. I thought that I would get a nice computer table in front of the window so I could watch people while I worked. In the back corner I was going to put a little refrigerator in case I wanted some milk and an LCD with a DVR so I could record Mad Money, I love that show. One wall was going to have a futon in case people visiting were too tired to go home. Finally, I was going to get a fake fichus tree with a stuffed monkey in it.) We did not go to B3, nor Wally World, not The Great Land, or even World Market. WE PICKED THEM UP! Why would my mother, who I though loved me so, bring back those tormentors to my grotto? I really can't talk about the disappointment that is masticating on my broken dreams. When I recompose, I will talk more. There is no picture of me today because there is no joy. Here is a sad clown. *<:O(

No comments:

Post a Comment