Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Crawling

So, I'm starting to think about this crawling thing. It seems like a good way to get what I want. I've mastered grabbing things with my hands and my mouth, but sometimes things are just too far away for my chubby arms to reach, and I can't always roll into the right position to get things in my mouth.

I've made some progress, but for some reason, when I try to crawl toward something in front of me, I end up scooting backward. It makes no sense. I'm supposed to put less space between me and what I want, not more. Going backwards can be quite terrifying too, because I can't see where I'm going. I have been underneath both Liana's and Gillian's beds. I'm surprised I survived. The most horrifying place is under the couch. Luckily, my big cloth diaper butt is high enough to stop me before I get all the way under there.


A little sidenote... I don't know what happened yesterday. I go take a soak and when I come back Gillian has a devilish smile on her face and is sitting at the computer. I didn't know what she was up to at the time. Normally she is fairly nice to me. When I found out what she had done, I felt violated. I wanted to delete it, but my parents wouldn't let me. I guess she is entitled to having a voice in this blog as well. Don't worry though--I won't let it happen too often.


Driving around in my automobile
Foodwatch 2010: Peas--mashed green goo. Not as good as the bananas. I feel there's a joke here, but it's not coming to me. I must be tired. Off to bed now, since I have to be up in 2 hours to disrupt my parents' sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment