Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just call me...Pickle Man!

Today my mom was eating a pickle and I wanted it. Normally she's good at keeping things out of my reach, but I guess with this she knew better. Instead of keeping it away from me, she handed it to me! She said something about how I wasn't going to like it and told Liana and Gillian to watch me because I guess she thought I was going to do something funny. Well, let me tell you...it was the BEST THING EVER! Of course, I couldn't bite it because I still haven't figured out how to bite and chew, but I sucked every last drop of the sweet juice out of that pickle. For dinner they tried to give me mashed up peas again, but I wouldn't have it. I screamed until they finally got the message and gave me a pickle.

I am Pickle Man.
Pickle Man out!

(P.S. I'm sorry there are no pictures of me sucking on a pickle. The camera took a beating this summer at camp and is currently being replaced by Best Buy. Actually, I have heard that it is ready, but my silly parents have been too busy doing something called work to go pick it up. Here's a picture of me sleeping in the car instead.)
I've got a fever, and the only cure is...more cowbell pickle!

No comments:

Post a Comment