Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Se7en

With Asher still recovering from his sister's first day of school and the girls still too excited from it to want to steal Asher's Blog from him, I am going to take a few moments to let you all know about someone very special to all four of us. Seven years ago today, Ann Lesley and I were wed. Seven years does not seem like that long of a time, but when I think of all we have accomplished, it is staggering. We both have Masters, we have remodeled a house, we have had three amazing kids, been able to excel in multiple jobs at the same time and still stayed in love.

Ann Lesley is an amazing, selfless, tolerant, strong, and caring woman. She holds everything we do together and does it with ease and grace. She is a skilled mother who never looses her cool. She is brave and innovative. In 1996 at camp I met her and knew she would be important to me, and here, fourteen years later, I am happier now to be with her than I could have ever thought I would be.

So, on our seven year anniversary, I wanted to thank my lovely and loving wife for all that she does for Asher, Gillian, Liana, and myself. I could not have asked for a better wife and I know that my children could not have had a better mother.

Happy Anniversary Ann Lesley. I love you more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment