Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back Home in St. Louis- Where's my Toasted Rav?

We finally made it home to St. Louis yesterday. I slept through most of the drive, so it went pretty fast. I did try to watch "The Little Mermaid" on the DVD player, but my sisters wouldn't let me see it.  So, we get home. And guess what?  No, there was not a package waiting for me.  The water was out!  Something called a water main broke.  Now picture this:  I get out of the car and all I can think about is taking a nice long soak, but it was denied to me by cruel fate.  Home for forty minutes and then we are off to Nana and Gaga's house.  Now someone needs to help me process this:  there were three people who all looked like my mom but only one of them was feeding me.  It should have been a buffet, I was thinking, but the other two are called Aunts and I guess that means they were "out of order." Water came back on, we went home, and I still did not get my much needed soak. 

New day today.  STILL NO SOAK!  I sit in a car for six hours strapped into a chair that is not even leather and no seems to think that I might be stiff.  I digress.  We saw the broken moms again today and a handy man named Scott.  I guess people have the same name... this world is confusing.  I am going to call him Sock, my sisters do.  The tormentors (Liana and Gillian) really enjoy making messes and waking me from naps. I really do not like taking naps anyways, but I have to make my mom think that she is victorious in our war on sleep.

My dad, the real Scott, goes back to work tomorrow.  That means I am going to be surrounded by estrogen again.  Tear. Okay, I need to go check my stocks and then hit the sack.  That e-trade baby is a no talent hack--I make real bucks.

Food Watch 10- add bananas and baby mum mums (rice husks (don't ask me, I don't know what they are)) to the list.  As I eat it, I will poop it, and then I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment