Thursday, December 15, 2011

Suckas Gotts to Know!

This is a shout out to my Dad's best friend John wishing him a very happy birthday.  John has been like an uncle to me since I was a tiny tiny tot.  He visited me in the hospital, helped my Dad on Sundays when Mom worked by hanging out, and is around at all our birthdays.  He is part of the family and a really great guy.  I know Dad gives him a hard time about some of his obsessions, but they are what gives him character. 

So, on behalf of the the whole Asher A Day Staff, Happy Birthday John!  In honor of your birthday, I post images of some of your favorite things.  This will increase my random hits and also will also act as a birthday surprise.

The Smashing Pumpkins:
This is is John's favorite band.  Why does that guy in the front look like an incomplete extra from American Horror Story?  And why is he not wearing the giant hoop skirts everyone else is wearing?  And why is the guy in the back so far away from the others? And why does the guy in front look like Batboy?  So many questions, so little time.
The Smashing Pumpkins:
This photo was unwrapped.
The Saint Louis Cardinals:
This one does not make sense to me.  How can watching this guy play baseball be fun? 
The Blues:
 
 He looks surprised to have made this list.

Any team that plays against a team from Kansas or Kansas City:

John will root for his favorite teams and then any team that plays against a team from Kansas or Kansas City.  He will not eat Kansas City bar-b-q.  He is committed.


John Likes US History.



John also likes Hacksaw Jim Duggan.


Happy Birthday John from all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment