Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


Play a Kazoo, Happy New Years to You!
I just wanted to take a few moments away from my swinging New Years party that I am hosting to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year.  I hope that 2012 brings all of you happiness and other nice things like Ipads, nice cars, found winning lottery tickets, fine cheeses, aged beef (not with the previous item, I am a kosher baby), nice weather, no delays when flying, only moderate traffic, and last but certainly not least, that your favorite TV show does not get cancelled. 

Liana LOVES NEW YEAR! 
(see the gap in her teeth?)
Next year, expect more Asher a Day on a variety of topics.  I will talk about my resolutions (there are many), my favorite things (there are many), and my favorite people (there are many).  Thank you all for making 2011 great and I am looking to spend 2012 with you all. 

Be safe tonight.  And if you can not be safe, please be careful!

Asher Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment