Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New You (Me, That Is)

I thought it was time to jump on the bandwagon and make some New Year's resolutions for myself. Sure, I'm not yet two years old and I'm already super awesome, but there's always room for improvement. So, here we go.

1. Potty training. I'm still of the mindset that it's the potty that needs to be trained, not me. I personally don't have a problem with diapers. I do love flushing the toilet though.

2. Turn 2. Only a month away, my lovely fans. Start planning now.

3. Never eat a mushroom again. I was being sneaky and tried to steal one from Mom when she was preparing dinner. I was the loser.

4. Find new uses for the word "hopkah." It started off around Halloween time as my word for pumpkin, but it has proven useful in many other situations as well. Most recently, Chanukah. Hopkah sounds enough like Hanukka that everyone around me thinks I'm calling dreidels Hannukah, but really I'm calling them hopkah. It works for pretty much any multi-syllable word I want to say.

5. Lose the binky. Ok, Mom snuck that one in. I'm already restricted to using it just in my crib and now she thinks she's going to take it away altogether?

6. Hide several binkies so that when Mom does take them away I still have some in reserve. Keep those binkies as long as possible.

That's enough for now. I've got plenty to get started on. Happy New Year to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment