Wednesday, January 25, 2012

All This Sourdough is Turning Me Sour

Ok, I was turning into Mr. Surly well before the great sourdough experiment started, but I thought that was a catchy title. My 2nd birthday is only a week and a half away and I am all ready. I have mastered the grumpy face, the evil death stare, and throwing myself down on the floor in a fit of rage.

Here are some of my conquests:

We have a spice cabinet built into the kitchen wall. I used to like to take the spices I could reach, make towers out of them, rearrange them in the cabinet and make sure they were all put away. Now I like to roll the circular jars all over the floor and not put them away. Also, I learned to open the jars and love to create different spice blends all over the kitchen floor.

I was at synagogue having lunch with Nana and the other people who work in the office. I had been playing with my food for about 20 minutes with no intention of eating it. Then Nana told me that if I didn't eat it one of the other people would. I gave that person the evil death stare of death.

Gillian is obsessed with a small plastic piggy bank that she keeps her coins in. Whenever I get my hands on it, I pound it on her head.

My parents think they are going to potty train me soon. I sat on the potty and did nothing but insisted on wearing my pants without a diaper. Then I pooped in my pants and let it roll down my leg and out onto the floor.

If you give me a cup, any cup, even a sippy cup, I will find a way to pour it all over the place. Then I will splash in it. Then I will drink it like I'm a dog. If I can do it near a computer, phone or tv remote, all the better.

I use the words "hopkah" and "guk" to mean many different things. When someone doesn't know what I'm talking about right away, I yell at them, throw things at them, and throw myself on the floor.

It's going to be a fun year!


No comments:

Post a Comment