Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shanah Tovah!

A big Shanah Tovah to all my Jewish and non-Jewish friends alike. We've had a busy extended weekend with lots of synagogue time, but also lots of food, and more importantly, lots of chocolate. We hope everyone will have a good new year filled with lots of happiness and good health!

A few mazel tovs/congratulations:

To my cousin Rachel on her wedding this weekend (I am named after her grandma).

To my blog follower/my mom's friend Newfangled Dad on completing his fourth marathon today.

To my dad's high school for winning their football game this weekend. (I'm only putting this in to appease my dad because I don't understand high school football and winning a football game isn't nearly as exciting as getting married or running a marathon.)

To my sister Gillian on finding the most awesome hat at a garage sale. Don't worry, there will be pictures.

To my buddy Ari (my babysitter Addie's nephew) on turning 1.

To my family for getting a Blu-ray player.

To the world for the announcement of the new season of "Arrested Development." Yes, I'm just a toddler, but I know good TV.

I'm feeling in a congratulatory mood, so if you have more that you would like to share with the world (or at least the people who read this blog), leave your good news in the comments below!

1 comment: