Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yom Kippur, Commentary by a toddler...

Yom Kippur is coming tomorrow night.  Now, I am just a baby.  I do not always understand things the same way as giant adults do.  This day of atonement coming up is a little confusing for me.  I will do my best to explain it. 


I like to head but people.  Occasionally, I will nibble on someones shoulder or pull someone's hair.  I like throwing cups, especially if they do not have a lid and they have liquid in them.  I like peeing on a train table and pooping in strange places like a kitchen floor.  This is not who I am, this is what I do. 

But tomorrow is Yom Kippur.  I am sorry to those of you who have been peed, pulled, pooped, butted, thrown, or nibbled.  Even though you are tasty, I ask for forgiveness.  You are tasty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment