Monday, February 27, 2012

I Love Being Two! (Part 1)

I've always been a pretty easy-going guy. I never cried much when I was younger. I'm usually happy. I just kind of go with the flow. But now I'm two, and if everyone says two is terrible, I'm going to take the opportunity to live up to that. I've already been practicing by being Mr. Surly. But I'm just getting started. So, this will be a recurring series as I recount my conquests of being two.

Background: I love brushing my teeth. I will take any chance I get to sneak away to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I enjoy using everyone's toothbrush, and since we have about four different kinds of toothpaste, I also have to use each toothpaste. I also love putting things in the toilet.

A couple days ago I was tired of using the same old toothpaste. I took my toothbrush, brushed a little with Liana's toothpaste, and then dipped my toothbrush in the toilet. Then I continued brushing my teeth. Then Mom screamed, stole my toothbrush and threw it in the trash. I flushed the toilet and reached in again in protest. Then I threw myself on the floor and did my own screaming.

I love being two!


1 comment: