Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'm like a bird...

Ladies and Gents, I have entered the land of Twitter.  And like a bird, I am tweeting a lot.  Problem is, no one is following me.  That is not really true, I have one follower.  I need more.  I thought with my new haircut and my new found zest for a life full of confusion and delay, the followers would flock to me like Justin Bieber who has 34643095 Beliebers or Lady Gaga who has 34239914 Li'l Monsters.  What about YouTube which has 23469118 followers and it is a website where people only watch train videos?  I am much cooler than YouTube.  Actually, YouTube is often mytube, so it is cool.  Follow away my friends, follow away.

Right now, the top ten twitter acounts are
  1. Justin Bieber
  2. Lady Gaga
  3. Katy Perry
  4. Rihanna
  5. Barak Obama
  6. Taylor Swift
  7. Britney Spears
  8. YouTube
  9.  Shakira
  10. Kim Kardashian
Twitter comes in at 14.

Now I do not need millions of followers, I am just a toddler.  I would like some.  Besides getting real time updates of my crazy antics, I am planning on starting a new brand in the Asher A Day family:  Asher's Train Tale of the Day (still working on the title).   I have acquired a substantial collection of trains.  They often have crazy antics and hilarity has been known to ensue.  Mom and Amira know what happens on my train table stays on my train table, but now the gag order has been lifted.  The sordid tales now can see the light of day.

Ever wonder what happened between Thomas and Lady after vanquishing Diesel 10?
Why does Henry need special coal?
And what's up with Sir Topham's Hatt?

So, come follow me. @AsherADay It will be awesome.



2 comments:

  1. Come on now, EVERYBODY knows that the reason Henry needs special coal is that he has "boiler ache."

    ReplyDelete
  2. But WHY does he always have boiler ache?!

    ReplyDelete