Monday, October 12, 2015

I Have Decided to Pass the Torch

Cousin Lee, Fans, Friends, Family,  I have returned.  I know I have been away from my post for a while.  I have been busy.  Since I last posted, I have become proficient at many things.  Talking, bike riding, playing with trains, legos, etc.  I do not want to say that I had forgotten about my sacred responsibility, but I had forgotten about my sacred responsibility.  I tried starting twitter, that failed.  I had a snap chat, that also failed.  Don't get me started on J Date.  Oy!  Needless to say, I left my public in a lurch.  The problem is, I am still too busy.  I am in half day kindergarten.  You would not believe the homework.

So this is my proposal.  My sister Amira, sits around the house all day doing nothing.  I want to expand her mind, help her reach the world.  I am giving her my blog.  She can have An Asher a Day.  I am not going to let her change the name in case I want it back.  So instead of learning about me and how awesome my life is, you will learn about Amira.  I do not know what she has in store, but it certainly will be something.  I will jump in every once and a while, but it will be her thing now. So, here begins the dawning of a new era.  Enjoy.

This is how Amira rolls.

Amira and her scarecrow.  Notice it is wearing underwear outside of its pants.  Amira's idea.

Me and Amira's scarecrow.  There is not a picture of the moment after where I yelled "Finish Him" and ripped the scarecrow in half and laughed.  No, that picture was not taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment