Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Conquering the Mountain

Okay, I haven't started walking yet, but I've found something even better...the stairs! I've always known the stairs existed, but it never really meant anything to me because someone was always carrying me. Now that I know I can climb them, whole new worlds of possibilities have opened. I see things with a whole new perspective. I have more routes of escape when Gillian chases me.

Right now I can only go up them. Next I'll have to learn going down. Well, I could go down them now, but it would be more rolling/falling than crawling, and Mom and Dad don't want to let me do that.


Sorry I don't have much to say tonight. I'm sick, so I'm cranky, as as you all know by now, that makes everyone else in my house cranky too. So, I'll make this short so Mom and Dad don't have to stay up too late transcribing it for me. I'm planning on sleeping in their bed at some point tonight anyway, so I have to give them a little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment