Monday, December 20, 2010

To All My Special Ladies

First I must apologize for my lengthy absence. I know it's hard for you to go one day without reading my witty recounting of my adventures in being a baby, let alone a whole week. It's been a miserable week for me.  For those of you that are familiar with Seinfeld, I had a cough that sounded like the cough that both Kramer and the dog had (which made Kramer take the dog's medicine). I also had a fever and was leaking many fluids from all the openings in my head. I was still cute, don't get me wrong, but I was pretty disgusting. Now I have passed it all on to Gillian. Not intentionally. If anything, her getting sick has cramped my style because she stayed home from school today. Hopefully she'll go back tomorrow.

Anyway, today I wanted to take some time to send some love to all my special ladies from camp. You know who you are. I will list some of you (and please don't be offended if I don't list everyone...I'm still recuperating!).

Addie--You are like another sister to me, but you're actually nice to me. I miss playing the Sims and taking walks with you. You need to stop being so busy over your winter break so you can come and babysit me.
Audrey--Of all my special ladies, you comment on my blog the most, so I thank you for your support. I'm sorry my legs are not as chunky as Gillian's were, but I think I have enough other kinds of cuteness to make up for it!
My kitchen ladies--Renee and Margaret--You carried me around at meals so I could see all the wonderful food that I'll get to eat next year.
My office ladies--Cami, Megan, Robin, Cheryl, Mary, Angela--I had fun hanging out with all of you and making all of you not work while my mom worked.
Hilla and Gigi--One day you will teach me how to play sports because we all know my parents won't be any good at that.
Donna--I was your special little guy, but now you have a special little guy of your own. Mazel tov to you, and I will try not to be too jealous!

You all are the best. Some days it's hard having only one mom to take care of me!

Here's an old picture of me since Daddy's working on the good computer.

1 comment:

  1. You bet you've cuteness to make up for those legs (which aren't that bad lookin' by the way). Are you walking yet?

    ReplyDelete