Thursday, December 9, 2010

Marinating

First of all, I know you are reading this. I have my ways. So, why haven't you voted in my contest? I'll give you more information so you can make a more educated guess. I turned 10 months on Monday. Gillian walked at 10 months. Liana walked at 12 months. I rolled over at 5 months, crawled at 6.5, and started pulling up around 8 months. I have been cruising for a couple weeks now. All you have to do is pick a date when I'm going to start walking, and if you're the closest you get a prize! Law student Aunt Louie wanted to know the specific definition of walking, so we decided that it is two intentional steps. Her guess is January 2. We also have December 12, December 25 (a Christmas miracle), and February 9. So, leave your guess in the comments. And become a follower!

So why am I an a saucy mood? I'm going to tell you a story. I love the fridge. If anyone opens it, I drop what I am doing and high-tail it over there. There are a couple of jars on the bottom shelf of the door that I love to rearrange. It's a feng shui thing. Mom is usually pretty good about leaving the door open a few extra seconds to give me some time to make my changes. Well, today, I guess she got distracted and walked away while I was doing my thing. I lined up some sweet and sour sauce, some teriyaki, and some fish sauce on the floor. Everything was falling into place and then I realized that the cap on the teriyaki looked interesting. Next thing I know, I have a pool of teriyaki sauce forming around me. I love swimming, so this was awesome. Not only was it fun and splashy, but it smelled great too! Keep in mind, I was naked when this happened as well (my pre-dinner naked time). Of course Gillian had to ruin my fun and let Mom know. But then I got a bath, so that worked out swimmingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment