Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Dream Come True


All my dreams came true this weekend. We finally went to the Museum of Transportation when everything was open. It was as awesome as I wanted it to be and more. We played with thousands of Thomases and his friends in the Creation Station, we rode the train which took us around the property where we could see all the old trains waiting to be restored, we rode the tram to the train yard, and we got to play around all the huge trains in the yard. I "woo-woo"ed until I couldn't "woo-woo" anymore. And then I learned how to say "all aboard" and said that for the rest of the day. It was so awesome I took a 3-hour nap when I got home--and this is a guy who hasn't been taking naps everyday and when I do it's only about an hour and a half--I just have too much to do to take time for naps. I'll explain the rest in pictures (we don't have as many as I would like, but I guess Mom and Dad were too busy chasing me as I ran from train to train to actually take pictures of me).

Sitting in the brakeman's seat, trying to figure out if I can reach the cord to ring the bell (p.s. I couldn't, but my sisters rang it plenty).

You would be nervous if you were sitting behind Gillian in the driver's seat too.

Woo-woo!

All aboard!

All aboard! Woo-woo! So many trains, I don't know what to do!

Inside the oil tanker.

Playing with Chuggington at the Creation Station.

I don't know why Gillian doesn't look happy. She has the best seat on the tram!

How do I make this thing go?

What's that?

I want it! Woo-woo!

Best. Day. Ever.

Watch for posts about all my spring break adventures coming up this week--the World Bird Sanctuary, Butterfly House and Carousel, ear-piercing at the mall (my sisters, not me), weekend with Grandma Lynn, Powder Valley, and Laumeier Sculpture Park...and that's not including whatever adventure we have tomorrow. For a week off, we sure were busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment