Sunday, April 29, 2012

Moving on Up

I recently told you about my great feat. My parents thought they could keep me down by taking the stuffed animals out of my crib, and I gave them a day to let them think they had won this battle. Then I became a leaping gazelle, flying over the bars that once trapped me. Within seconds of being put in my crib, I was over the top and running down the hallway, tearing my diaper off as I went. Mom tried closing the door to my room, but as soon as she left I was over the bars, climbing up the changing table and rocking in the rocking chair.

Mom decided to take action and an amazing thing happened. My crib turned into a "big boy bed." There are suddenly no more bars. I can roll in and out as much as I want, and I have freedom! So far I have managed to use that freedom to get out of two naps, but I'm planning on making my parents think I'm going to sleep through the night with no problems. They're not going to know what hit them next week. They thought Gillian coming in to their bed, kicking them and stealing the covers was bad. Just wait until they see what I can do.

Freedom is awesome. As is being a big boy. The world is my proverbial oyster.


No comments:

Post a Comment