Sunday, February 20, 2011

Forget you!

Now, I'm just a baby, but even I know when I hear something good.  I was watching the Grammys last week and I saw something that might have come from a milk induced hallucination.  A large man dressed as a fluffy red peacock playing the piano while wearing a chain mail coif backed up by Muppets singing "Forget You."  Now doing some research online, I know that those are not the words that the artist originally intended. (Side note, Liana and Gillian have learned that all movies should be watched in widescreen.  At the beinging of "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"  there is an option to select which version to watch.  There is full screen and wide screen.  Daddy taught them that widescreen is the way the director intended the movie to be viewed.  When asked which version they want, they say, "wide screen because that is the way the director intended."  Fyi)  Back to the red peacock man.  He was so passionate about forgetting you, that you just had to sing along. 

Flash forward to yesterday.  Here I am eating breakfast and enjoying my Joe Ohs and I hear an intoxicating melody.  Dad was showing Liana and Gillian Cee Lo Green's Forget You video and I just had to dance.  And boy did I dance.  I danced like my head was Michael Flatley's feet.  Like my head was attached to my body with a spring (a human bobble head, if you will).  Like I was one of those inflatable people who dance in front of car dealerships.  I LOVE THAT SONG.  I LOVE TO DANCE.  I ALSO LOVE MILK.   Enjoy me dancing.  I know I enjoy dancing.  We should dance together.  Audrey,  I am talking to you on that one. 

CLICK HERE TO WATCH ME DANCE LIKE A MANIAC, MANIAC, ON THE FLOOR (but in a high chair)

No comments:

Post a Comment