Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Things My Sisters Say

My sisters must be comedians because my mom and dad are always repeating things they say. Apparently when I can talk, I will become a comedian as well. Here are some of the girls' recent gems:

Liana: Wow, I have a lot of scratches on my feet. I'm just falling apart.
Gillian: God needs to make a new Liana.

Liana: When Asher becomes a big baby, can we have a new little baby?

Gillian: Mom, when are you going to fix my Pooh stroller?
Mom: I don't think I can fix it. It's pretty broken.
Gillian: Well, God is the best fixer.

Daddy told a story about when he was taking a walk with Gillian when she was a baby and a squirrel fell out of a tree and landed on the ground in front of them.
Liana: I don't understand. Squirrels are excellent climbers.

Gillian: Why do we have bodies?
Mom: Well, what would you be if you didn't have a body?
Gillian: A penguin.

We were in the car on the way to Chicago and trying to make it the last two hours without any more stops when Gillian said she needed to go to the bathroom.
Liana: Mom, I wish we had a bush in the car.
Mom: Why do we need a bush in the car?
Liana: Then Gillian could poop on the bush and we wouldn't have to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment