Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Big News

I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post. Things have been busy around here. Mom has a real job now, so she doesn't have as much time to help me with these posts. Or do laundry. You should see the pile that is growing in our laundry room. It's terrifying. It's a good thing that people keep buying me new clothes so I have something to wear besides diapers. She has been finding time to wash my diapers at least. Hasn't found the time to fold them though. I guess I can make do with wrinkled diapers.

Uncle Jack and Aunt Lisa came to visit last weekend. We had lots of fun. They helped contribute to my new wardrobe, so I have a few more days to go before I have to start worrying about what to wear. They also introduced me to one of the loudest places in the world--Chuck E. Cheese's. Apparently my sisters love going there because they get to play games and win prizes. I think Uncle Jack and my Daddy love going there even more and just use us kids as an excuse to get in. I was a little overwhelmed. Mom kept me in the mei tai, but I also would have liked the chance to get out and suck on all the bright lights and flashy things.

Now for the big news you have all been waiting for...I took one step! Ok, so it doesn't really count as walking yet, but at least I'm moving in the right direction. It won't be long now and then watch out, here I come!
I love my dishwasher.

1 comment:

  1. I knew you had my back, Asher... just 3 weeks away from the date I guessed you would walk! Hugs and kisses to all (Chuck E Cheese is awesome!)

    ReplyDelete