Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My New Goal

World domination takes a little longer than I expected, so in the meantime, I've created a new goal for myself...scaring the crap out of my parents. I'm getting quite good at it. Here are some of my accomplishments:

--Mom was making dinner. Normally when this happens she opens the drawer of spatulas, measuring cups, etc., for me to play with. I started to play in the drawer, but there are only so many times you can toss kitchen utensils on the floor. So I silently scooted away. Mom turns around to check on me and where am I? Standing on top of the girls' picnic table.

--The girls were getting ready for a bath. Bathtub was filling up and Mom was helping the girls open some new bath toys. I was leaning into the tub trying to reach the toys that were already in the water. Mom kept pulling me back, but I finally got enough momentum and launched myself into the tub, completely clothed. It was exhilarating for me--I rarely get to be in the big bathtub without the girls. Mom didn't seem as thrilled.

--We were at Nana and Gaga's house. The Bears had just lost their chance at the Superbowl and Mom had just arrived with Chinese food, so there was lots of commotion. Louie, Scott, and Casey were there too. And Casey makes the girls crazy. One of Liana's favorite activities is putting peanut butter on her face and letting Casey lick it off. Casey is a dog, in case you didn't know. Anyway, in all the commotion, I guess everyone thought somebody else was watching me, so I took my opportunity. Nana and Gaga have a tall, winding staircase in their front entryway. It is awesome, and no one ever lets me try it. So, since everyone was distracted, I went for it. And it was amazing! Mom found me about 30 seconds later when I had made it to the top of the stairs, and I don't know what she was so upset about.

So, you can see that I've gotten pretty good at scaring my parents. Now I just have to figure out how to keep everything fresh so they don't learn my tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment