Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Dropsies

This is the name of my new game. If you hand me something--food, toys, anything--I drop it. Then I get angry that I don't have it. It's a great way to make the people around me do whatever I want them to do. Also, things are just more entertaining when they're flying through the air. Plus, the best part of the game? Food tastes better when it's on the floor. I don't know why they bother putting me in my highchair anymore. I spend about two minutes there, throwing food and yelling, and then Mom or Dad lets me out and I help "clean" the floor. Which means I eat everything I just threw on the floor. I like it because it gives me more freedom. You wouldn't want to be strapped to a chair while you were eating, would you?

I also have some new words. You may remember the list of my nicknames I posted a few months ago. If not, you can check it out here. One of my earliest and weirdest nicknames, given to me by none other than Gillian (of course), is Ashy Bub. I think it was a shorted version of Asher Baby, but Gillian moves so fast and rarely finishes anything she starts, so out came Ashy Bub. And, of all the nicknames I could have, that is the one that stuck. I am also called other versions of that nickname, such as Baby Bub, Bub, and Bubba. I have never been 100% sold on it, but I decided to embrace it, so now in addition to Mama and Dada, I also say Bub. I also recently started mooing. Ask me what a cow says. I dare you.

I don't have any new pictures of me right now, so here is a picture of Gillian with gingerbread men. Poor cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment